The use of technology and its data interpretation has positive impact to fishermen. The fish finder is a digital tracker and transducer that sends signals. It gives detailed information of location of fish and other structures. Fish finders use waves to work.
They use this waves to dictate other sound waves and impulses that have been reflected by a group of fish. Wave and sound are forms of energy that can be converted by the device. This data is displayed as digital and graphic images on the screen.
So whenever one start to search for a fish, one must find underwater organisms, obstacles and bottom structure with a high degree of accuracy. Therefore, discussed below are the fish finders and depth finders reels;
Garmin Striker 4 with Transducer.
Features and Details.
- Sonar history- this allows an individual to review favorite routes. As one navigate to locations like brush piles and docks, the built-in, high-sensitive GPS guides you. When you can’t find your way back home, trust the GPS to bring one safely.
- The scanning sonar- the devices owns high-frequency sonar that gives impressive images. This high frequency helps in viewing the images of underwater structures, obstacles and ecosystem and fish. This high-end Garmin GPS model is easy to use since it has dedicated buttons and for every function, you can have ease of use while fishing and relaxing on the shore.
- Uninterrupted GPS- with the transducer suction cup attached on your boats mount, you are ready to go. It has a smooth scaling graphics that allows users to switch between depth-range scales and see tracked routes. While scanning for fish, every view on the LCD screen is enhanced with smooth scaling graphics. This Striker 4 GPS device tracks your waypoint and saves routes.
- Frequency- the sonar of the Striker 4 operates its sonar transducer at 77/200 kHz. While using 1600 W peak-to-peak power, the frequency signals reach depths of 1600 feet or feet freshwater and saltwater in 750 feet. This handled GPS device offers wider sonar arches when it finds fish.
- The brightness of the GPS screen reduces when you view the LCD under intense sunlight except with sunglasses.
Humminbird 410210-1 Helix 5.
Features and Details.
- GPS technology- this is a chart plotter as the built-in GPS has a chart plotting system that allows you to see your journeys route.
- Screen color- this 5 inch HD WVGA displays comes with clearer 5 inch HD WVGA color display. Unlike other regular models, one can view the LCD of Humminbird Helix 5 under sunlight because it’s readable. This instruments also displays 2D sonar data in the full-color display mode.
- Dual- Beam Plus Sonar- the dual beam plus sonar helps in increasing the fish finding potential. It enhances the precision and accuracy of image data. From the built in transducer, high frequency signals spread as wide and narrow beams.
The venterior is a portable handheld device with a black and white display. Its transducer sonar is single, 45-degree sensor beam angle. Apart from its greyscale display, the housing of this model is ergonomically impressive. The plastic grip at both sides is made from anti-slip materials.
Features and Details.
- Affordability- this products comes with basic features and yet the prices at which they are offered are not scary but pocket friendly.
- Sensitive transduce- it has five-setting and one that allows you to set the size of the fish. You can use this device to view underwater spots with weeds and rocks in grayscale.
Deeper Pro Smart.
- Waterproof and durable- the device is waterproof and can be used under for a longer period and it is suitable for anglers that need cast able fish finders with waterproof housing.
- Shore fishing- this device can be used to obtain essential data of fish activity from the river bank and shoreline.
- Smart sonar- the dual beam sonar frequency operates at 90 kHz and 290 kHz for 55 degree wide and 15 degree narrow beams respectively.
Raymarine Dragonfly Pro.
- Wi-Fi connectivity- the device uses Wi-Fi to enable saving and sharing of pre-loaded maps, waypoints and favorite fish spots.
- Compatibility- this device is compatible with many maps.
- It offers wider viewing angles than regular products.
Deeper Pro+ Smart Sonar.
- Portable wireless- the Wi-Fi connectivity of the Deeper Pro Plus allows an individual to activate the Onshore GPS Mode. The individuals who use smartphone can provide uninterrupted connection before sending saved, favorite fishing spots to friends.
- Waterproof-since the product is waterproof, it makes it lasts longer. When submerged in ice holes, the full battery remains active for a period of five hours without going off.
- Management platform compatibility- all fishing maps and scans can be saved or an individual can manage them with Lake Book, Deeper bathymetric platforms. Topography functions can easily be used with this device apart from waypoints, routes, Deeper App, temperature and depth of underwater.
Humminbird 409920-1 Helix 9.
- Fast-loading GPS- this is a device that loads faster compared to other devices since the speeds are not the same. With this particular device, one can view clear sonar images and track fish positions. This indicates that fish can easily be traced and within shortest time possible.
- Side imaging tool-this marine electronic has been the best and excellent depth finder. This unit support side imaging while fishing with your inflatable boat.
- The device can be used easily by the beginner.
Garmin Striker 4cv.
- Built-in Flasher- the devise itself comes with a built-in flasher. This built-in flasher tracks the boat speed and offers on-screen data. The color screen displays data in a clear flasher format while using the transducers sonar for vertical.
- Optional Display Sizes- there are several options that this devise displays. There are three display options for buyers of Garmin Striker 4cv. This Garmin Striker 4cvs transducer transmits frequencies and power at 300 Watts.
- Waterproof- the device is waterproof and can be used under the rain or during the winter months. It has a waterproof rating of IPX7 and can scan maximum depths of 1,750 feet and 830 feet for freshwater and saltwater respectively.
Lowrence HOOK2 5.
- Wider sonar- wider sonar cone use to indicate the position of fish when one is searching for it. This device helps in saving way points, favorite fish spots and measures the depths.
- Ease use- the device has no any complications therefore it is easy for the user to use it device as expected. The device comes with auto-tuning sonar and the on-screen menu that’s user-friendly like mobile phones.
- Multiple views- the sonar works with its spit shot transducer and allow you to see the side and multiple views of under water structures.
Humminbird 409640-1 HELIX 5.
- Portable and durable- the device is portable and makes a great boat accessory for weekend gateways and trips.
- Side imaging technology- the side imaging technology helps one to see clear underwater structures and make research.
- Dual- Beam Plus Sonar- fishfinders with with beam sonar waves offer more potentials to users.