Being prepared means being equipped with the proper supplies you may need in the event of an emergency or disaster. Keep your supplies in an easy-to-carry emergency preparedness kit that you can use at home or take with you in case you must evacuate.
You can buy a ready-made Emergency Kit online, but to choose from a wide variety could be difficult. So here we are with our list of the best emergency survival kit in the market.
This emergency survival kit is packed in a nice sturdy shoulder bag which is constructed of rugged tactical polyester and comes pre-packed with all the survival gear and supplies that you can need to survive 3+ days travel and make it back home safely.
- All nice quality product used
- Has a Sturdy shoulder bag
- All surviving gears are included
- The kit is very heavy to carry around
- Sustains two people for three days
- Includes food, water, and emergency blankets
- One 33-piece first aid kit
- Two safety light sticks
- A backpack keeps supplies at the ready
- Just a starter pack
- Little costly
This company offers two variations of Urban Survival Kit, one created for 2 people and one for 4. The 4 person kit contains twice the following: backpack, reflective sleeping bags, ponchos, tube tents, hand warmers, food and water, light sticks, toothbrushes, N95 masks and many small things need for survival. Also, both kits contain USA made SOS brand food and water, US Coast Guard approved for a 55-year shelf life.
- All supplies are conveniently packaged in a discrete and nondescript black backpack.
- High-Quality items are used
- The backpack is not fully waterproof.
The bucket has many items such as- Honey Bucket with Lid 4- 2400 Calorie Food Bars, 4- Solar Blankets, 24- Pouches of Waters, 4- Dust Masks, 4- Ponchos, 12 Pack of Liners, 6- Wet Naps, 12 Hour Light Stick, T-5 Chemical Toilet Disinfectant Roll, 10 yards Duct Tape, Gas, Water, Shut Off Tool, 15" Pry Bar, 54 Piece First Aid, Kit Dynamo flashlight/Radio, Pair Leather Palm Gloves, Utility Knife, 5 N 1 Whistle, Water Purification Tablets and Waterproof Matches.
- Deluxe version of the kit
- This Honey Bucket Has Most Everything You Need For Survival For The First 72 hours.
- Good Quality
- No backpack to carry, just a bucket.
- Difficult for mobilization.
This 4-person emergency bag contains a premium Sawyer Squeeze water filtration system that allows you to take advantage of nearby water sources while avoiding contaminants. The kit also includes 48 packets of Datrex water and the highest-quality freeze-dried Mountain House food for four people.
- High-Quality Items used
- Everything comes well organized in the backpack
- The backpack isn't totally waterproof