A bug out bag consists of many items that can save your life. One of them is a sleeping bag which is the most underrated item in a bug out bag. But having a low-quality sleeping bag at a wrong time can cost you your life. A right Sleeping bags can keep you warm even at 0-degree Celsius. Today’s backpacking bags offer not only exceptional warmth for their weight, but a range of technologies make them comfortable in a variety of conditions and compress quite small. This is our list of best bug out sleeping bags you can find in the market.
The Coleman North Rim 0 Degree Sleeping Bag has all the features you’d expect from a technical sleeping bag. It can also keep you warm in 10° F. Bag is created with high-quality material.
- Can keep you warm in temperatures even between 0° F to 10° F.
- Designed for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Polyester ripstop cover and polyester lining.
- Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights.
- The bag is little baggy and space consuming.
- Not Compact
This bag is ideal if you live in a cold place. It is durably constructed of a polyester cover with soft tricot liner. Coleman Palmetto bag can keep you comfortable down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High-Quality Build
- Completely machine washable
- The sleeping bag isn't that comfortable while sleeping.
- Can fit only up to 5'10
This bag provides ample space when zipped, and can double as a quilt when it is fully open. Easy to get in and out with the dual-slider locking zipper. SEMOO Sleeping bag also features a convenient drawstring hood for added warmth and security.
- Easy to compress, lightweight, small packing size
- Can be used as a quilt if full zip is opened.
- 190T Polyester
- Not for extreme conditions
- Comfortable Temperature Range only between 43 - 72 degrees Fahrenheit
- Not 100% waterproof
TETON Sports sleeping bag has body-mapping technology that puts added insulation where you need it most, primarily your feet.It is well sized for youth and adults with smaller frames.
- Breathable, soft, double-brushed liner for a more comfortable night's sleep
- High-quality build
- Lifetime Warranty
- It is for tall people at all
- Not 100% waterproof
The Hollegend lightweight sleeping bag is constructed of 100% water-resistant and has a 210T polyester cover with soft, cozy high-quality cotton-flannel lining. The temperature range is between 30 and 50 degree Fahrenheit(comfort temperature is 50F). The high-quality hollow cotton filling insulation keeps you warm and comfortable over the night.
- Temperature Range is 30°F to 50°F (0°C to 10°C)
- The sleeping bag is not waterproof.