Your Bug Out Bag is not complete without a Sleeping Bag. So we have hunted for the cosiest and best-designed option you can have while buying a sleeping bag. Following are the best sleeping bag for bug out bag-
1. Coleman Brazos Cold Weather Sleeping Bag
The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, and Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, this extends the life of Coleman Brazos Sleeping Bag.
- 100% Polyester with fill 100% Polyester
- For temperatures 20⁰ F to 40⁰ F
- Polyester cover and tricot knit lining
- Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting
- It gets little tight inside for a healthy person
2. SEMOO Comfort Lightweight Portable Sleeping bag
This bag provides ample space when zipped, and can double as a quilt when fully open. It is easy to get in and out with the dual-slider locking zipper. SEMO sleeping bag also features a convenient draw string hood for added warmth and security.
- 190T Polyester
- Full zip open can be used as a quilt
- Easy to compress, lightweight, small packing size
- Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- It isn't waterproof
3. The Body Source Mummy Sleeping Bag
This sleeping bag is made from a durable 190T polyester outer shell, with an ultra warm 300GSM double filling for use in temperatures of 50°F to 30°F and extreme temperatures down to 15 degrees Fahrenheit. Both the compression bag and sleeping bag's outer shell are water resistant in damp environments.
- Ultra warm filling
- 190T Polyester durable outer shell
- Double zipper system with windproof lining for extra insulation
- Secure internal pouch for valuables
- The sleeping bag isn't waterproof
4.OuterEQ Camping Sleeping Bags Hiking Sleeping Bag
This backpacking sleeping bag is very compact and easy to put back in the bag. You can just throw it in your duffel when travelling. The sleeping bag is lightweight and great for summer, spring and fall weather.
- Light Weight
- The quality is little poor
- Fails to keep warm at a very low temperature.
5. Suisse Sports Everest Sleeping Bag
This sleeping bag can help you stay extra-warm on high-altitude camping trips as it is a double-layer sleeping bag.
- 0-degree F temperature rating
- Double-layer offset quilt construction eliminates cold
- Full chest baffle prevents draft
- The bag isn't waterproof
- It is not recommended for long-term.
6. FARLAND Lightweight Sleeping Bag
Farland Super Comfortable Sleeping Bags are designed to ensure that after a tiring day of trekking, hiking, travel or any other exploration you can get a good and relaxing night's sleep. You can say that it is the most comfortable and luxurious sleeping bag in the list.
- High-quality Material is used
- Breathable Fabrics
- Super comfortable
- The sleeping bag is little small for healthy people
7. Forbidden Road Portable Lightweight Sleeping Bag
The material of this sleeping bag has adopted Premium quality Nylon in the outer layer, which is waterproof. Great bag to add up in a Bug Out Bag.
- Size is big enough
- Reasonable price
- Quality of the bag is not as expected.
- Top 5 Best Bail out Bag 2017
- Top 5 Best Survival Backpacks [Trending Now]
- 25 Best Outdoor Survival Gears
- Top 5 best bug out bag backpack
- Best Bug Out Bags For Sale On Amazon
- 7 best bag for a bug out bag
- Top 7 Best Canteen For Bug Out Bag
- Top 5 Best Survival Backpacks 2017
- Five Get Home Bag That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 5 Best Bug Out Bag Flashlight In The Market