All the survival equipment is only as good as the survival knowledge which you have. In order to gain such survival knowledge, you have to opt for the best survival guide. Currently, if you're searching for a survival guide, you would find that there are quite a few of them. Today we would share with you 5 best survival guides which would help you in emergency situations.
1. SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition:
This survival guide is the complete Handbook which you can utilize in an emergency situation.
Some of the topics which it covers are:
- Being prepared for an emergency
- Making Camp
- Food options
- First-aid options
- Disaster survival
- Self defence
- Security arrangements which you need to make
- Tackling different climate and terrain options
As you can see, almost all the topics which are needed in order to fight off a calamity are covered in this handbook which makes it easier for you to be prepared for any situation.
2. Bushcraft 101:
Bushcraft is a pretty big brand in the survival industry. Owing to this very reason, it becomes easier for you to get credible information through this guide. It is also a New York Times bestseller.
Some of the most important things which are included in this book are:
- Choosing the right tools
- Using the sources of fuel in the right way
- Choosing the right items for your survival kit
- Manufacturing your own tools
- Collecting food from the wilderness
- Protecting yourself as well as your family members from the elements of weather.
In all, even if you do not have basic knowledge about surviving out there in the wilderness, this book would certainly help you in your quest to survive.
3. Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide:
If you're looking for a step-by-step guide which would guide you through the process of surviving in any kind of emergency, this is the one which you should definitely look into.
Some of the things which this book teaches you for survival are:
- Collecting water in the wilderness
- Collecting food in the wilderness
- Using the 1st aid kit
- Treating injuries and other problems without any doctor
- Protecting yourself as well as your family
- Surviving with a large group
As you can see, it covers almost all the situations which you would be facing in an emergency situation. That is why this book is pretty good enough and it would help you in surviving in any kind of situation.
4. 100 Deadly Skills: Survival Edition:
This particular book is authored by a retired Navy SEAL. This ensures that all the details in the book would be actually practical and the ones which are used by the emergency response teams as well.
Some of the things which are covered in this book are:
- Using weapons to your advantage
- Procuring food
- Proper resource management
- Defending Yourself
As you can see, the skills which this book teaches you can be used in the real-world in order to protect yourself as well as your family in case of any emergency.
5. The Empath's Survival Guide:
If you haven't been in any emergency situation before, this is the perfect book for you.
It teaches you things like:
- Tools to Protect yourself
- Effective strategies used to do reduce the stress and think logically
- Steps which you need to undertake in an emergency situation
- Protecting your family in emergency situations
- The resources which you need in emergency situations
This book is an entire guide in itself which would help you in not only physically facing any kind of emergency but it would also help you in psychologically facing any kind of emergency as well.
So, if you're looking for the best survival guide, these are the 5 options which you should definitely look into.