A Bug Out Bag is a backpack which is filled with all the necessary items which can help you survive in any emergency. A Bug Out Bag is an absolutely crucial part of any disaster preparedness. It contains primary items such as Food, Water, and First Aid, and also secondary items such as a knife, tissues, sanitizers, lighter, etc.
A Perfect Bug Out Bag should be:
- Comfortable to wear and carry around.
- Durable and well stitched to last in any situation.
- Spacious and have extra room so that you can add personal belongings.
- Water and dust resistance.
There is a huge variety of Bug Out Bags available in the market so we have sorted the best bags you get.
1. 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 Backpack
This backpack comes with two large compartments and a compression strap system that allows expandability depending upon how much gear you carry. The pockets are well placed. This backpack also has a separate laptop pocket, which makes it beneficial for your daily use. This bag comes in 3 colors.
- High Quality
- Water and dirt Resistance
- Has extra room for your personal belongings.
- Has many pockets so you can organize your items.
- Has a Stylish Look
- It's the best bag you can find.
- The bag has no lumbar support.
- Gets Little heavy if you fill your bag entirely.
2. Seibertron Falcon Backpack
The company made sure to concentrate on the quality of the bag. It has a thick fabric and stitching is solid. The backpack is small as compared to other B.O.B bags, but it's very spacious. The zips are very beefy, and won't usually tear apart in tough situations.
- Solid Stitching and thick fabric
- High-Quality Bag
- Price is Cheaper than other backpacks.
- Small but still Very Spacious.
- Water resistant
- Doesn't have a hole dedicated to holding the water bladder.
- Few Straps are useless and need to be cut.
3. Dragon Egg Tactical Backpack
Designed for Military and Law Enforcement operators. However, the camo/solid color selection also makes it a great choice for outdoor enthusiasts. The low-profile look and feel can also make it a perfect everyday carry bag. It's a solid base for your B.O.B but you can also use it as a heavy-duty backpack for your laptop, tablet, iPad, hydration bladder, etc.
- Lightweight and versatile
- water resistant
- Best for heavy Duty
- Tactical/ Military Look
- High Storage Capacity
- Detachable waist belt
- Pockets are not designed well
- A little uncomfortable
4. Military Tactical Assault Pack Backpack
The bag is best for its price. The quality of backpack is pretty impressive. There are multiple compartments that you are bound to have enough room to carry anything you want. It comes with a nice American Flag patch on the front. This would make a great gift for anyone in your family looking for a Bug out Bag.
- High Quality
- Double Stitched
- Comfortable padding back area
- Great quality Zippers
- Military Look
- Shoulder Straps have less expansion.
- The backpack is Smaller.