There is a wide variety of Bags you can choose for a bail out bag. A Bail out bag is the first important gear which you will have to buy to build your entire survival kit. So we are here with a list of Best Bail out Bag to purchase in 2017.
SOG Ninja has multiple features and this is what makes it so versatile and functional for both BOB as well as the outdoor adventurous trip. This bag has a roomy front compartment, and this is what makes this bag a perfect bag while bailing out. There are few little pockets too to keep your first aid kit and other personal essentials handy. It also has hydration hose ports on both the side.
- Roomy Front Compartment.
- Hydration hose ports on both the sides.
- Padded mesh back
- Small for long trips
- Price is little high as compare to its quality
Hydration Opcon Pack is loaded with unique features. The one that I liked the most is that it has a 180-degree zippered opening. A 2-liter hydration reservoir is also included. It has multiple ports which allow you to adjust to the left or right side.
- Large main compartment with 180-degree zippered opening
- Two sides, as well as bottom, has compression straps
- Padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum slider
- Quick access 2-liter hydration pocket on back (reservoir included)
- Not advisable for packing heavy loads
- Not 100% Waterproof
Tactical Rush is a great backpack, build with the strong quality material. Its main storage is roomy enough to fit all the contents of your kit. This bag has dual zipping side pockets with super high-quality zippers, which proves great in long term.
- Roomy main storage compartment
- Dual zippered side pockets
- Has water-repellent coating
- Great Build Quality
- A little over priced
- Not capable of handling heavy loads
- Different front molle system
- Padded back, shoulder with sternums trap
- Very Versatile
- Reasonable Price
- Weight of the bag itself is heavy
- Main compartment is little small
Bienna 3p Military Rucksack has the 50-liter capacity with 2 main compartments which can be useful for storing your first aid kit and food supplies in different compartments. The quality of the bag is a way to good for its price. The company claims it to be 100% waterproof.
- It has a large capacity to store good amount of load
- High-quality material is used
- Molle System
- Have Adjustable Straps
- Bag get uncomfortable when heavy weight is loaded
- Not advisable to use the backpack for Trekking/ Hiking.