A survival backpack is one of the greatest things one can bring with them when they are facing a survival condition. These backpacks work great for those who go on adventurous trips such as skiing, bike riding, hiking, or any other activity that separates them from most forms of civilization. There may come a tough situation where all it matters is to survive, and all you have is your Backpack. Therefore, the quality of your backpack means the difference between life and death.
So we decided to help you choose the right backpacks. We have come up with the list of top 5 best backpacks for survival situations, sorted according to their quality and usefulness.
- High-quality material is used
- Comfortable for long journeys
- Has Advanced Suspension Technology
- Very Spacious
- Comes with a Rain Cover
- Bottle carrier is too hard to reach.
- Fewer compartments.
- Has well-designed compression straps (both top and bottom)
- Come with Adjustable torso length
- Offers Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Reasonable Price
- Smaller as compared to other Survival Backpacks
- Sleeping bag compartment is small
This backpack is very comfortable and easy to carry after it is loaded. The North Face has added a new and unique feature to this backpack. They have added a vertical vent channel on the back panel of the pack so that you can carry it around for a long time, without sweating your back.
- Good Looking
- Functional pack
- Light Weight
- Have Vertical Vent Channel to reduce sweating.
- Have fewer compartments
The company is relatively new in this market and hence offering good quality for an affordable price. It offers great features for a very cheap price. It could be told that Mountaintop 70+20 is one of the best cheap survival backpacks.
- Lots of Compression straps
- Fabulous quality
- Reasonable price
- Well Designed
- Isn't 100% waterproof
- Feels little Uncomfortable for long excursions
The company has a great reputation for creating top notch survival bags. This backpack's engineering is brilliant. It has double compression straps which add up to balance heavy loads. It also has a removable top lid which comes in handy if there are lots of things to pack. They have a unique feature called "Anti Gravity" Suspension System which maintains a proper posture of your back. Overall The Atmos 65 AG has proved an all-around excellent backpack.
- Anti-Gravity suspension system
- Removable top lid
- Lots of unique Features
- Excellent build quality
- Super Comfortable
- Fewer attachment points
- It's not totally waterproof